Kami Ring (神環状, Kami kanjō) The greatest of all the Rings of Power and the most powerful artifact in all of Planet Dens. It was created in the fires of Mount Fuji in Izumo. Hylians ascribes to the Ring a darker character, with malevolent power going far beyond conferring invisibility: it was created in fires of Mount Fuji.
The Ring seemed to be made simply of gold, but it was impervious to damage. Unlike other rings, the Kami Ring was not susceptible to Hylian Dragon fire. Like some lesser rings forged by the Elves as "essays in the craft" – but unlike the other Rings of Power – the Kami Ring bore no gem. Its identity could be determined by a little-known but simple test: when placed in a fire, it displayed a fiery Tengwar inscription in the Black Speech of Mordor, with two lines from a rhyme of lore describing the Rings: One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Effects of the RingEdit
- Due to the Ring being created,the purpose of controlling the thoughts and deeds of those who wore the lesser Rings, hoping to gain dominion. This apparently despite the fact that the Ring's energy source was the Bearer's own will. A person with sufficient willpower and native strength. This can be seen by the fact that the power the ring gave was proportional to the power of the wearer; a simple creature becomes merely invisible, whereas other, more powerful ones will become nearly invincible.
- With an evil will of its own, the Ring would make attempts to increase Paul Gekko's Curse of Hatred.
- Brunnhilde had a flash of sight in which not only was the Ring seen through Paul's garments, but spoke of itself to Paul Young: Begone, and trouble me no more! If you touch me ever again, you shall yourself be cast into the Fire of Doom. Besides the partial, if not, complete loss of sanity over time, there were also physical consequences of carrying the ring.
- Main article: Shinto Christian Mythology
After the Yamata no Orochi attack on the Izumogakure, The Orochi's fragments of Chakra was able to enter the interior of Mount Fuji where the Lava and Fire were never disturbed. As a Result the ring was created and remained for many years and finds the bearer. The Ring creates the Cooling temperatures so that the Bearer finds the ring. The Ring was discovered by Paul Gekko and wears it in order to protect his Family and Friends.
- Paul Gekko
- Paul Gekko
- The Kami Ring was based on One Ring from the Lord of the Rings.