- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A basic armament found on many Federation mobile suits. While essentially ineffectual against mobile suit armor, they are useful in intercepting incoming missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored vehicles.
- Beam Magnum
- A highly customized beam rifle designed with an energy condenser, mirroring the output of large mega-particle cannons. Normally, It functions like an ordinary beam rifle, but utilizes a special E-cap magazine mechanism to produce mega-particle cannon yield at the expense of an entire E-cap battery. The Unicorn Banshee can be outfitted with up to 10 spare customized E-Pacs on the back of its skirt.
- Beam Saber
- The Banshee is equipped with a total of four beams sabers, two on the forearms and two in the backpack. In Unicorn mode, the MS only has access to the two forearm mounted beam sabers. In Destroy Mode, the other two beam sabers flip out from the backpack, allowing the MS access to all four sabers.
- Beam Tonfa
- The forearm mounted beam sabers can flip over and be used directly, in this form, they are known as beam tonfa. This mechanism is a modified version of the Sinanju Stein's.
- Shield Houses an I-Field barrier generator; usable in both Unicorn and Destroy modes.
- Armed Armor VN
- A Psycoframe-embedded weapon fixed on either the left or right arm. In Destroy mode, the Armed Armor VN (Vibration Nails) transforms into a shape similar to a beast's claw, and uses the super-vibrating vise-like claws to effectively destroy mobile suits. It is treated with beam-resistant coating and can also be used as a shield or striking weapon when in Unicorn Mode.
- Beam Magnum
- A highly customized beam rifle designed with an energy condenser, the beam magnum is capable of matching the output of large mega-particle cannons. Moreover, it is stated in the novel that a single shot from the Beam Magnum possesses the energy of 4 normal beam rifle shots. Normally, it functions like an ordinary beam rifle but utilizes a special E-cap magazine mechanism to produce mega-particle cannon yields at the expense of an entire E-cap battery. Each magazine is loaded with 5-battery clip, allowing a total of five shots before a new magazine is needed. The Unicorn can be outfitted with two spare magazines on the back of its skirt.
- Main article: Shinto Christian Mythology
Uru managed to seal Unicron until, she is Transformed her body into a Banshee Gundam. Kyoji Gekko and the Hylian Federation have created the Banshee Gundam along with the second unit. It was given to Paul Gekko and his comrades and teammates.